Info
Male
Mηνύματα : 7144
Μοντέλο : HONDA VFR 750, DRZ 400 S
Κράνος : Shoei XR-1000

Ερώτηση για υγρά συμπλέκτη σε KTM Empty Ερώτηση για υγρά συμπλέκτη σε KTM

15/5/2011, 12:42 am
Το κατανοώ ότι είναι άσχετο, αλλά επειδή σίγουρα κάποιος θα ξέρει ρωτώ το εξής:

Φίλος με KTM Duke (εν μέρει είναι φυσιολογικός έχει και VTEC έχει και DRZ) θέλει να αλλάξει υγρά στο κύκλωμα της τρόμπας του συμπλέκτη και του είπε ο μάστορας να μην βάλει υγρά φρένων αλλά κάτι άλλο που...δεν το θυμάται.

Ερώτηση 1: Τι είναι αυτό το...άλλο; Διάβασα σε άλλα φόρα για magura minerial oil. Εεεε;;;;

Ερώτηση 2 (για μένα): Τι κακό θα συνέβαινε αν έβαζε υγρά φρένων;

Ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων. cheers
Postman
Postman
Αρχαίο μέλος
Αρχαίο μέλος
Info
Male
Mηνύματα : 5672
Μοντέλο : John Deere 990HP
Κράνος : M-1935 απο τον πολεμο.

https://www.youtube.com/hornetkav

Ερώτηση για υγρά συμπλέκτη σε KTM Empty Re: Ερώτηση για υγρά συμπλέκτη σε KTM

15/5/2011, 12:52 am
ρεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεεε το γραφει πανω... οχι υγρο φρεεενωνννννν θελει Mineral oil ,

Hydraulic fluid 75 motorex
ISO VG

να δεν εχει ας βαλει baby oil αλλα για λιγο... χαχααχαχαχα
Ο φυσικός
Ο φυσικός
Αρχαίο μέλος
Αρχαίο μέλος
Info
Male

15/5/2011, 12:55 am
Αυτό για το baby oil του το είπε και ο μάστορας και του φίλου μου του γύρισαν τα μάτια. Very Happy

Σύμφωνοι, το γράφει πάνω και προφανώς κάτι θα ξέρουν! Αλλά ρωτώ ακαδημαϊκά: ποιο είναι το πρόβλημα αν βάλεις υγρό φρένων;
DoctorAbo
DoctorAbo
Αρχαίο μέλος
Αρχαίο μέλος
Info
Male
Mηνύματα : 4379
Μοντέλο : R 1200 GS
Κράνος : HJC FG 15 B.S. REPLICA

καπ καπ κει κατ κατ καν γκαπ γκαπ

15/5/2011, 12:59 am
Φαίνεται να πρόκειται για ορυκτέλαιο υδραυλικής χρήσης (ψηλό) Δες τι λέγαν κάποιοι :

Don't shoot me if I'm wrong, but I thought the easiest 100% suitable thing to get was
Citroen LHM mineral oil suspension fluid. Which you can get all over the place including Halfords. Remove the brake fluid now it fucks the seals. They may already be fucked.
Not that I've ever had a KTM with a Magura clutch, but it comes up on here all the time and I remember several people arsing the seals up with brake fluid in the past.
I expect Peanuts to be along with chapter & verse shortly, but I think this is correct.
Read more: http://www.visordown.com/forum/forummessages.asp?UTN=235442&V=2#ixzz1MMlpSdPQ

και μη βάλεις υγρό φρένων διότι :

Brake fluid will perish the rubber seals...use it and it'll work right up till mid race in the slippiest race you've ever done...just as you enter the dirt section and take the lead...then your seals will pop and you will stall then crash then lose

Read more: http://www.visordown.com/forum/forummessages.asp?UTN=235442&V=2#ixzz1MMm47hji

και εδώ μια συνδυασμένη απάντηση και στα δυο ερωτήματα'

Like Nick said Citroen LHM fluid, it's the same stuff as the Magura fluid, just much cheaper.. Halfords do their own branded version.

You are lucky you used DOT 5.1 as opposed to Dot3 or Dot4...You'll more than likely get away with it......5.1 is much gentler on the seals....
If yer lucky, you can just flush out with LHM and back bleed with a syringe....

Read more: http://www.visordown.com/forum/forummessages.asp?UTN=235442&V=2#ixzz1MMmyHuUV
Ο φυσικός
Ο φυσικός
Αρχαίο μέλος
Αρχαίο μέλος
Info
Male

15/5/2011, 1:01 am
Σας ευχαριστώ και τους δυο σας. Οι γνώσεις σας θα μεταβιβαστούν άμεσα. cheers
Postman
Postman
Αρχαίο μέλος
Αρχαίο μέλος
Info
Male
Mηνύματα : 5672
Μοντέλο : John Deere 990HP
Κράνος : M-1935 απο τον πολεμο.

https://www.youtube.com/hornetkav

15/5/2011, 1:03 am
Mineral oil is the lowest quality refined oil available , it has no addatives to inhance preformance or extend life . Hydraulic oil has antifoam and antiwear attatives and is available in many different weights . ATF has a full addative package including seal friendly stuff also type F is thinner than dexron . Infact back in the old days ATF was used for everything except motor oil in four stroke bikes with good results . It is still used in my bikes as fork oil , clutch master cyl oil , and a couple other obscure uses . With good results . It is available everywhere and cheap .

A couple years ago I developed a fork seal leak on my fairly new 950 KTM while on a trip . After I got home with a couple thousand miles on it I had to clean the crap off the bike with a steam cleaner , that was some of the nastyist stuff that is supposed to lubricate I have ever tryed to clean up . And with ATF in the forks the ride improved considerably.

ADVrider.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum